STILO VERDE is a laevorotatory Amino Acids based biostimulant obtained from the enzymatic hydrolysis of selected vegetal sources enriched with nutrients.
It increases the resilience to abiotic stresses like drought, heat shocks, salinity, herbicide phytotoxicity and improves vegetative growth, productive performance and quality parameters of the harvest.
Due to its characteristics, STILO VERDE is the ideal product for the foliar treatment of row-crops like cereals, corn, rice, olives, potatoes, etc.
TARGET & BENEFITS:
– Better nutrients uptake and plant growth
– Boost of soil microorganism activity
– More resistance to abiotic stress
– Better yield and quality
– Good Tank-mix compatibility with Fertilizer and Chelates
– L-Free Amino Acids: 10,00 % w/w
– Nitrogen (N) total: 6,08 % w/w
– Nitrogen (N) organic: 2,71 % w/w
– Nitrogen (N) ammoniacal: 3,37 % w/w
– Manganese (Mn) water soluble: 0,10 % w/w
– Manganese (Mn) EDTA: 0,10 % w/w
– Zinc (Zn) water soluble: 0,10 % w/w
– Zinc (Zn) EDTA: 0,10 % w/w
– In soil application, STILO VERDE forms complex with mineral nutrient that are more easily absorbed by the roots
– In foliar application, it helps the crop to reduced abiotic stress effects that results in a better growth, better yields and earlier ripening, improving the qualitative parameters without altering the final flavour of the fruits.
STILO VERDE is obtained from a process that maintains unaltered the natural laevorotatory characteristic of the Amino Acids (L-isomer) – the most biologically – active and is with enriched with chelated Zn & Mn
|Cereals||At tillering/shooting with |
To recover from abiotic stresses, as needed
|Industrial Crops||From shooting to fruit set To recover from abiotic stresses, as needed||1-2 L/ha||1-3|